Code Tenderloin is a navigation project that directs adult members of the Tenderloin community into entry level positions within the tech industry and local businesses.
We are helping to economically integrate the Tenderloin neighborhood and are proud to align with other businesses and agencies who are investing in its future.
Learn more about us :
Social Media internship/Volunteer
If you're passionate about work force development, community building and social media we want to hear from you!
This opportunity include things like social writing, ad strategy, content development, and social monitoring. This is an excellent learning opportunity to develop skills in social listening, managing social networking sites and participating in social conversations.
- Monitor and post on all Code Tenderloin social networks - Instagram, FB, Twitter.
- Help us grow our online presence and help us create and grow our online community
- Write copy for social media
- Contribute to writing to our website and newsletter
- Work closely with our design and strategy director to create engaging new content as well as repurposing our past press.
- Social Media Savvy
- Creative self-starter
- Excellent communication skills
- Think strategically
- Available 3 to 5 hours a week, work in done remotely, must have computer and internet access, option to meet with our Directors at our Tenderloin office.
- Minimum 60 day commitment
- You're familiar with Google Analytics and SEO
- Graphic/Web Design experience
1. Please send an email briefly introducing yourself and why you're interested in working with us to email@example.com.
2. Send a resume if you have one, (but not necessary).
3. **Our team is most excited to see that you can do this job (with more direction of course,) but that you understand how to communicate on different platforms and can write clear copy. Please complete the following assignments:
- Take a look at our press page, please repurpose two previous articles/videos/links and how you would promote them across our social networks - Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Send us a list of at least 5 other organizations that you think would be great partners.
- List two ways that you would grow our Facebook presence, Twitter and IG presence.
We look forward to hearing from you!